Project Selection My Decision
I feel that the film project would be the best for me. I feel that I will enjoy making a film more then doing a magazine. The main determining factor of choosing the film is that I feel that I will be able to easier to create the tone of my film. For my film I want to create the opening credits for would be an action movie. My group's idea is to do something on car racing and include interesting shots of the racing and of the cars. The members of my group Makayla and Erik. Erik job will be the to bring one of the cars for filming and one of the main characters who drives the car. My job in the film will mostly to be filming the all the shots. Makayla's job will be to also bring a car and be one of the main drivers.
Comments
Post a Comment