Project Selection Magazine

Some aspects that interest me for the magazine project is the writing conpoment of the project. I would also do the magazine project because I feel that it would be easier to capture camera shots. This would easier then the movie because in a movie the shots would have to make sense where magazine then can be more random. Also I would be able to pick topics that I would be interest in, for example, I would chose a topic related to sports. I also find the whole interviewing and research on the articles interesting and that is something I enjoy. A challenge in the project would be putting all the images and text together. I would struggle with making the magazine look pleasing. It would be difficult to organize the members of my group and make everything the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience Engagement Research Baby Driver

Distribution Research- Mad Max: Fury Road

Audience Engagement Research Fast and Furious